LUCKY CAT ..,is considered to bring good fortune,as well as wealth and prosperity in to the homes/business/offices.
- In many Chinese/Thai restaurants we see Lucky Cat is displayed facing the entrance of the main door or near entrance waving hand,as if inviting the customers or clients in to the restaurant.
- Similarly many people now a days irrespective of caste or creed they are placing Lucky Cat near or opposite to the entrance of their homes or business.Some place it in the office desk or next to cash register in business.
- It is also called Maneki Neiko,or money cat with left paw raised,to attract clients/customers to business,restaurants,stores or offices.
- The left paw is waving new patrons into your store or waving to your clients todo business with you.
- She holds playcards with symbols of chinese,to increase business and a bell hangs from her neck,calling in extra good wealth energy.
- Battery operated waving hand fengshui cats are said to attract more wealth Chi and good luck to home/business.